Motortrade Master sa Motor, Master sa Raffle Promo
1. TO JOIN THE RAFFLE PROMO:
- Visit any Motortrade branches and other the participating stores nationwide.
Honda Prestige Traders Inc.
Motortrade Topline Inc.
- Buy Brand new motorcycles. Each purchase/transaction is equivalent to one raffle entry.
- The receipt will be the official entry of the customers.
- This promo applies to both cash and down payment (installment).
2. RAFFLE MECHANICS:
- The promo is open to all Motortrade customers who are at least 18 years of age who purchased brand new motorcycles via cash or installment basis.
- One purchase is equal to one valid raffle entry.
For installment, only the down payment will serve as their first and only valid entry. Proofs of purchase are down payment acknowledgement receipt or sales invoice
For cash payment, proof of purchase is sales invoice.
- Deadline of entries is until December 31, 2019.
- All raffle entries from May to December will be drawn electronically at the Grand Draw on January 6, 2020.
- 50 winners will receive brand new motorcycles.
- At the Grand Draw, 50 winners will receive brand new motorcycles.
|Honda||Wave 110 Alpha (Spoke)||12|
|Suzuki||Smash 115 (Spoke)||12|
|Kymco||Visa R 110 Royal (Spoke)||6|
4. MECHANICS OF THE RAFFLE DRAW:
- The winner will be selected randomly on January 6, 2020 at 5PM (Philippine time), at Motortrade main office.
- Draw venue is at Motortrade main office located at the 579 TPI Building, EDSA Cor. P.Tuazon, Cubao Quezon City.
- The raffle draw will be done electronically through 3rd party raffle web app through the supervision of a (Department of Trade and Industry) DTI Representative.
- Winner will be informed through SMS notification and will be announced via Motortrade’s official social media accounts (Facebook) and registered mail.
- Employees of the Parties and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are excluded from participating in this promo.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By joining this promo, the subscriber confirms that he/she has read, understood and agreed to the promo mechanics, including but not limited to its terms and conditions.
- Prize is non-transferrable, and only consists of what is listed above.
- The winner must accept the prize within thirty (30) days of raffle date, 60 days from the receipt of the registered mail.
- A customer service representative will reach the winners to facilitate the process of claiming the prize.
- Winners should claim the prizes at Motortrade branch where they purchased the motorcycles.
- If the winner fails to claim the prize within the redemption period, the winner forfeits his/her claim to the prize with prior approval from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
- When claiming the prize, the winner needs to present the following;
Present acknowledgement receipts or sales invoice with one (1) original valid government issued IDs. Motortrade has the right to ask for another ID if deemed necessary.
- In case customer lost his receipts, his claim will not be acknowledged.
- In case a winner’s representative claims the prize, an original authorization letter executed by the winner must be presented together with the winner’s and representative’s valid proof of identification the winner’s signature in the ID and the authorization letter presented must be the same. The authorization letter must state the full name of the representative claiming the prize on the winner’s behalf.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Motortrade shall ensure that the winner shall participate in public marketing campaigns. Use of Intellectual Property Rights belonging to Motortrade for public marketing campaign must be subject to prior approval.
- The winner shall be responsible for the applicable taxes, LTO Registration and other related expenses, if any, on the raffle prize.
- The value of each prize is based on the recommended retail value or market value as at commencement of the competition. Each prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given.
- By accepting the prize, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, agrees that Motortrade shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, losses found in the prizes after accepting it.
- All selections and decisions made by Motortrade in conjunction each prize is final and binding and no discussions will be entered into or correspondences entertained in this regard in concurrence with DTI.
- All information from customers including name, location and mobile number are kept for Motortrade use only. Motortrade highly follows Data Privacy Act as measures to maintain confidentiality of customers’ data.